Discover your colour with
Photograph of Anne Chadwick Image Consultant

Confused by colour? Ever looked in the mirror and felt dull? Want to wear more colours but not sure which ones suit you and how to wear them?

Doing it the right way can make you feel great, happy, confident and able to tackle the world! Doing it the wrong way does just the opposite.

What am I talking about? Getting your look right!

  • Four models wearing different colours
    Let's talk about colour

No matter what your height, weight, hair, skin tone and eyes are, getting your colours right is the first step to a more confident you.

I began my working life as a Sales Representative and the first rule in sales is to know your product. The second rule is to listen and the third is to dress the part. It didn’t take me long to realise that if I was in a rush and didn’t take time to dress the part, the day was not a great success. But getting my clothes, hair and make-up right I could almost guarantee a successful day. This led to promotion and my own Sales Team.

That was a few years ago and having recently enjoyed renovating 3 old cottages, I now realise just how much I enjoy working with colours and fabrics. This, in turn, took me to train as a Consultant for Colour Me Beautiful.

So, does it matter if you know what your Dominant Colour is? Yes!
Because this determines what suits you and why wearing certain shades compliment your natural colour more than others.

Getting the right colour make-up can give you a ‘going out’ look, a sophisticated look or just a very natural look. Again, depending on the strength of colour and how you apply it.

And let’s not forget, when you look in your wardrobe you probably only wear 20% of it! Don’t even start to add up how much the other 80% has cost you!!

So let’s get our colours right. Let’s spend less money. Let’s look sooo much better! and enjoy.


A little quote for you to know: